You have just arrived on the Write For Us page on the Newbiz advertising blog. This blog is open up to anyone who wish’s to submit an orignal and maybe even a motivating blog post. I highly stress that you submit blog posts that are unique and not posted anywhere else on the web.
This Blog is free for anyone to join and submit a guest blog post, I don’t believe in charging a fee to write a blog post. All blog posts and most blog comments are manually reviewed before being approved. We are trying to keep this a quality and useful resource blog to browse around and not have a bunch of junk not useful to webmasters in any niche.
Is there any benefits to writing on the Newbiz blog?
This blog get’s a lot of repeat visitors besides new visitors each day. All blog posts will be sent to most of the highly popular social bookmarking sites by myself and anyone else who happens to come across the blog post. It is not that hard to get a blog post published on this blog. There is only a few simple rules to follow. Hey, if you follow these rules then I know that you are not a spammer and you can be sure that your blog post will be live within 24 to 48 hours if it makes the cut.
Take a look below for the general guidelines to follow if you wish to write blog posts for us.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Updated Dec. 27th, 2012
- All Content must be in English. Use Google Translate to convert language into English
- Select 1 category for each blog post. If you select 2 or more categories for a blog post, you proved that you avoided the submission guidelines and the blog post will be deleted.
- No adult language, nudity, pharmacy Ads, ads about Viagra or gamble related content. This blog is PG13 content. Think about this when writing a blog post. Also look at the existing categories in the side column and only write for these
- You may post images within the blog post just as long as you give credit to where you got the image from. If it’s from your own camera then well the rights are your’s. Please host the images yourself.
- Short blog posts are not allowed. I’m looking for at least 300+ word blog post. It’s hard to make a point in a blog post with very few words. Remember you could make your blog post a 2 part series if you have a lot to write about.
- Proofread your blog post before submitting it for review. There is a feature called Proofread in your post window when writing a blog post. This is like your own grammar checker. Use it to increase your chance of getting your ad approved. Fix any HTML errors or anything else before submitting for review. If your blog post is perfect then you have a greater chance at it getting approved.
What’s Included With My Account?
- Author Bio Section: Fill in your profile and I will enable the Author Bio section before I review your blog post. You may add 2 links in there as well as a few in your blog post.
- Google Author Rank – Fill in your Google+ URL in your profile for when we get the Author Rank working on this blog sometime in the future. Example: https://plus.google.com/115889798622931377753/posts
- Customize SEO settings: We use the YOAST SEO plugin so you can make sure your blog post is SEO optimized yourself.
- Avatars: This is important if you want your picture next to your name in the author bio and comment section, add an avatar by using Gravatar.com. Add the image to the email address you use to register on this blog. (Give 48 hours for changes to show).
I am looking for good blog posts 7 days a week, you can still post affiliate links in your blog post but don’t do it in a spammy way. SPUN blog posts will be removed when they are found. You may come back at any time to submit more blog posts for review. Please try to reply to any blog comments that are posted in your blog post. Comments are set to be moderated but I check them several times a day to approve any.
How Do I Get Started?
That’s the million dollar question right?
Click on this link to become a member. http://newbizshop.com/wp-login.php?action=registerNewbiz Advertising Blog has full rights to remove your credits and links/blog post at any given time or for violating our posting guidelines listed above.