Sick of your computer acting up on you when you are just trying to surf the internet or even trying to pay your bills online? Do you sometimes get pop-up ads while doing things on your computer even though you have a pop-up blocker enabled? You just might be infected and your current virus protection is either not setup correctly, not updated to the latest version or there is some major performance issues that you computer needs addressed. A virus can cause all kinds of damage even if your virus protection finds it and removes the file. There are hidden files on your computer that could be infected and you don’t know where these files are located.
Our computers at our home or even in our business workplace are our lifelines to the outside world, our way of making a living, our way of doing business and for personal use. The information on our computers is important and we try our best to protect it from the outside world but if you are not that tech savvy, you might actually have poor protection on your PC and leaving yourself open for hackers to hack into your computer through many different methods. If your computer is compromised, you may not even know that a hacker is stealing some of your personal information online. It could be passwords, paypal login information, website passwords, your families pictures of the kids… I could name a lot of things someone would want to get off your computer but I don’t want to make you panic.
You can get top-notch remote protection for your computers in your home or even for your business computers with Tech Wizard Solutions. I’m not going to mention all the details of the different types of packages available as I want you to visit their homepage to do your own research. Since this is remote computer support, you don’t need to mail your PC in to get it fixed. A qualified Technician will login remotely and take care of the problem’s that you have. I’m going to mention one package that I believe is the best value.
Yearly Complete Computer Care (Premium)
This overall is the best package to get as you get more than just standard virus protection. Included in this package is:
- Managed Antivirus Protection – Continuously monitored 24 hours a day, you do nothing yourself, the tech’s handle this for you
- Remote Computer Care – Computer freezing up, got a strange error message popping up? Let a qualified tech fix this remotely for you.
- Hourly PC Health Checks – The power of remote support, your PC will be checked hourly without interfering with what you are working on. You won’t notice anything except for a healthy PC.
- Telephone Support – You rather speak to a professional and get walked through the process of fixing your issue? Don’t worry, the tech’s speak fluent English and will get you your help
- Unlimited Online Backup – Unlimited cloud backup storage service, This is excellent if you wish to keep your data backed up offsite and secured. Large companies do this stuff daily as you never know when your hard drive will crash for good.
- Free Remote Antivirus Removal Services – No need to pack up your stuff to take to a shop to get the virus removed, an online tech will do this remotely and have your PC running like it was before the virus took control.
I didn’t give that many details of the recommended package above but this would be your “All-In-One” package to get for all around computer care. Purchasing this package would save you a headache, time from having to disconnect your PC to take to a computer shop where it might take a few days to a week to get it back and cost you more money. If your PC is being monitored 24 hours a day, daily backups, phone support on computer problems, you will save money and can really focus more on doing what it is you do online.
Visit the Tech Wizard Solutions and browse around there website. You are in good hands with their qualified computer technician’s. Speak with the live chat agent if you have pre-sales questions or need to know more about how they will monitor your PC 24 hours a day when they not physically in your office or home.
If you are a client of Tech Wizard Solutions, share your opinion about the company in the comment box below.