Have you heard about the social network for bloggers called Blogengage? If you have not by now, can I ask you what have you been doing the past few months of your blogging career? Blogengage is a paid membership social community with a twist. The most important part of being a member on this blogging social network is the RSS Syndication packages that you could choose from. There are 5 different types of packages to choose from and all of them including the cheap $9.99 a month one are great. The only thing that set’s them apart is the features that you get.
See below for a few features that you will get on the cheapest package. You could try out a membership on BlogEngage for 1 or 2 months and see if your traffic or even rankings pickup a little. Be ready to respond to comments on the stories you submit to BlogEngage as well. If you don’t interact with people, you won’t gain new subscribers.
Platinum Package: $9.99/mo
The following features are included in this package with a short summary.
- Content Syndication – up to 3 blog feeds will be syndicated in the BlogEngage community.
- Adsense Revenue Sharing – All of your approve articles will have your Adsense ID attached to them to share the adsense revenue. Not a huge money maker but every penny of few cents counts.
- Partial Portfolio- Your content will be syndicated in the blogengage community as well as Blog Serp and Top Blog. (Both sites owned and controlled by BlogEngage)
- Groups – Ability to create groups or join groups. You can submit your articles to these targeted groups to get maximum exposure to target audience
- The Wall – Keep tabs on your friends activities and it will show stats as in, status updates, submissions, comments on articles…etc
- Community Blog - Guest blog on your community blog plus a lot more stuff
- Content Visibility – Your content that you submit will be visible on the homepage and hopefully bring you in a lot of traffic if it’s good content
- Backlinking – You will get real quality backlinks using this RSS Syndication service will hopefully help your blog rank better
- SEO – RSS Syndication will grab keywords and create tags from your submitted articles automatically for the best SEO strategy. There more to this I didn’t mention.
- Social Media Marketing – When you post an article, BlogEngage will share it with 2 of the owners social media accounts that have thousands of followers plus 2 other social type sites. This service might help you build up your brand.
- EasyRetweet Bonus(1500) – BlogEngage and EasyReTweet have partnered up on a packaged deal with this one package. It’s worth it for sure.
- JustRetweet Bonus(1500) – BlogEngage and JustRetweet have partnered up on a packaged deal with this one package. It’s worth it for sure.
All of the above listed features is for the cheapest membership package which is still a lot of stuff for the packages price tag. Network with other bloggers and find new potential partners or just gain new blog subscribers from your quality content that you submit to BlogEngage. However, if do have the extra cash flow, consider the more expensive packages that pack a hell of a punch and worth every single penny. You will have to visit the website to get the other packages features.
If you don’t want to join Blogengage then you could just write guest blog posts on the official blog. Brian the owner, accepts guest blog posts on the official blog but he has a set of rules for you to follow. Let’s keep it real, do not submit duplicate content to BlogEngage at all if are planning on joining the network. You would just end up losing your account for life when caught. Submit original content, Google likes original content btw. The reason why this is a paid membership is it’s because this the only way to keep the spammers (low quality SEO link builders) from joining and submitting rubbish content that get’s their clients websites nowhere. Take the time and visit RSS Syndication homepage for all the details about joining. I’ve been a member for years and very happy with them.
To Your Success