A few weeks ago I joined PaySpree but never actually promoted any offers. I basically joined, slapped up 1 banner ad and thought I’d make some sales. (If it was only that easy to make money online). Anyways, at first glance at the homepage, it sorta reminds you of ClickBank. In a sense, I would classify this site as another place to sell your digital products if you are a vendor. If you are an affiliate like me, this is another place to find products and promote them for a certain commission rate. Now let’s just see what the spec’s are for both a vendor account and an affiliate account, do they match up with ClickBank?. (You decide on this)
PaySpree Vendor – Advantages of being a Vendor
- Takes less than 30 seconds to list your product (s) – This is awesome if you don’t want to wait for a while for a product approval or just can’t understand how to list your product.
- No product approval process – This is the real kicker, how PaySpree going to know if the product is an old reused a million times PLR ebook or a site that is a total scam? This the bad thing about no product approval in my opinion. ClickBank doesn’t do this.
- All your sales are paid to your chosen account instantly - Hell yea, this is what I like. You can integrate paypal, moneybooker and alertpay.
- PaySpree takes care of your affiliate payments instantly. You don’t have to worry about paying the commissions that your affiliates are owed. Means more time to focus on getting sales.
- Lowest transaction fees in the industry
- Create & edit dimesales on-the-fly – Dimesales is when you can raise the product price automatically after every time the product is bought, even the visitor can see the price on the buy now button go up in real-time. This could make the visitor purchase right away to save money. Could make converts happen faster. Usually people think for a while to whether by something or not, seeing the price go up can make them buy sooner. More about this feature in your vendor account if you signup
- Encrypted download pages – This is important for sure folks. Vendors, your product is 100% if you add your product to their marketplace, no more thieves.
- Their more stuff to read about but you can do this yourself when you visit the official PaySpree homepage
PaySpree Affiliate – Make Money Promoting Products
- No waiting period to get paid unlike Clickbank.
- The largest payout percentage of any affiliate network & the lowest fees – I like this, yup I was convinced to join because of this. Although I need to start promoting products.
- Great performance and conversion stats – Us affiliate marketers live off of stat’s, we study them to find out what is working and what isn’t working and change our promoting methods on the fly
- Always get paid instantly into your chosen account – mmmm money into my account, I can’t wait to make my first sale. lol (PayPal, AlertPay or Moneybookers)
- Site widgets for hands free commissions
- No hidden fee’s or monthly costs – With Clickbank, I’ve heard stories of people losing money they had in there account and went negative in money. They owed Clickbank money. This won’t happen on payspree, well if a refund then yes, you lose that money of course.
I didn’t go into a lot of details about PaySpree and just referenced a few things for you off their homepage. Only one way to know if PaySpree is any good or not for yourself is to sign up and get cracking with the promoting or add your product into the vendor account so it’s in their marketplace. Then of course as a vendor, you still need to do the traditional marketing that all product owners do to make sales. Nothing to special about PaySpree besides a few similar characteristic’s that ClickBank has. I’d say the more digital product sites you either list your product on or use to promote products, the more chances at earning more money. I like how PaySpree’s payment options are PayPal, Alert Pay and Moneybookers. Not everyone are big PayPal fans and even have limited accounts but they actually good marketers online so the other payment options is a big bonus in my book.
PaySpree hasn’t updated their official blog in 1 year which does have me worried. Good luck if you test them out, I have to find a product that I like first and see if I can make a sale to test out there payment system and the process of paying us affiliates.
Let me know in the comment field if this is a good site to use. Explain your past and current experience with using them.