*Blog list has been updated *Feb. 8, 2013**
For the past year or two, I believe that guest blogging has become more and more popular in the blogging hemisphere. Not only does this help you in getting a quality backlink but it also helps you get more traffic or even new clients/subscribers. There are many benefits to guest blogging but I’m not going to go into all them. You may of already read a few blog posts on this subject or even read a thread on a webmaster forum. I just sitting here thinking about a few websites that I typically look at to find guest blog opportunities for and thought to myself it would be selfish of me not mention them in a blog post.
Yes, Newbiz offers guest blog posting but not everyone wants to write a blog post on my blog. I’m not what you call a famous guru or have the coolest looking blog with fancy features that money can buy. I truly love what my blog is about and all the resources that I keep up. I’m not that picky in approving guest blog posts but only go by a few simple rules that I have stated on my WRITE FOR US page. Don’t be shy and send some blog posts for me to check. Trust me, this blog is not going away anytime soon and will be around for a while. Rankings are still slowly climbing in which that is what I want. Let’s get to some guest blog posting sites that you can check out if you like making guest blog posts on other people’s blogs.
- Bloggintips – This is a great blog to subscribe to. I like to just read the blog posts and keep forgetting that they accept guest blog posts. Keep in mind, it should be a quality blog post if you wish to write for this blog
- Guest Author Services – v7n now has a section dedicated to guest bloggers. If you are seeking out guest blog posts on your blog or you offer guest blog posts on your blog then create a thread in this section.
- My Blog Guest – Owned by Ann Smarty, myblog guest is truly a great site to find quality writers. Take the time to look around the website.
- Guestr – Free for now but normally it’s $5 annually is not a bad deal to list your blog on this website if you accept guest blog posts. I got mine on there and already approved 2 quality articles. A few more people contacted me but no response back yet.
- SEO Linkvine – I have not tried this out but looks like a good place to get some content on your blog. Use at your own risk!
- BlogSynergy – I’m actually going to sign up at this site later today so got no comments so far. Looks like a good place though.
- Linknami Guest Blogging – Another site I found but haven’t used yet.
- Guest Post Hunter – Another site I found but haven’t used yet. I signed up today for there early bird list though. (8/20/12). Looks like it’s still in beta mode but owned by a well know affiliate marketer.
- Blogger Link Up – I have not tried this site out so won’t post my comments about it. Search google for reviews about them.
- SmartBloggerz – Be sure to read the guidelines for submitting blog posts. This is a good blog to follow and I hope to see your blog posts on this blog.
- Famous Bloggers – I remember almost 3 years ago when this blog was so brand new and wasn’t actually famous in the blogging world. Now it’s a high traffic blog with guest blog posts from all kinds of blogger’s. If you have some topic’s on your mind, submit a guest blog post on this blog. You’ll get a lot of social media traffic for sure
- Post Joint – A new Guest blog posting website just like MyguestPost. I’ve not registered yet but looks like a good site to get guest blog posts.
- Manish Pandey – This is a good blog to make a guest blog post on. I know the owner and he does some SEO for a living. He welcomes quality original blog posts only.
- Blogging.org – Get Original Content and stop using spun content for your blog. This is a high quality guest blogging site to join for content and to write content for other blogger’s. See the homepage to get the full details I left out.
- Comptalks – Good blog about tech related niche
I didn’t list that many resources because the best way to find a guest blog posting Opportunity is to find blogs in your niche and contact the owner to ask he or she if they accept guest blog posts. If they do, ask them there rules as in how many words, how many links allowed…etc. Do a good job with your first blog post and I’m pretty much sure that owner would let you write more blog posts. I’ve had a few people actually email me and ask about writing a blog post and they never even read my Write For Us page. I’m not that good of a writer but I still love creating blog posts on this blog.
You may also just create threads on webmaster forums in the correct section asking for guest blog posting offer’s. People that create these auto blogging blogs are just killing themselves when Google slap’s them hard. Do research on a blog that you will or want to write a guest blog post on. See how their rankings are. You don’t want to write a long blog post on a website that get’s poor traffic or just isn’t a useful site to hang out on.
To Your Success