Are you an existing ClickBank vendor who creates products and sells them on Clickbank? Did you know there is an alternative ClickBank that’s called ClickSure? Clicksure works almost like Clickbank but has some better features but is still a new digital marketplace business. They been around I think for 1 year or a little longer. I’m not to sure on their official launch date without looking it up. What I do know about ClickSure already is that they don’t approve all SELLERS who submit their product to their marketplace since they in beta and only taking in good products that will sell right away. They want to be sure there whole system is working perfect and can handle any issue that a ClickBank Vendor might run into before going all out on marketing their business worldwide.
Let’s try to compare the 2 business’s. You make the call to choose 1 or use both to increase your profit margin even more. I’m comparing them as of Today. If one site makes a huge upgrade or does something else, these facts below will be off.
- More than 100,000 active affiliates
- Global affiliate reach (more countries to promote your stuff)
- Experience in promoting niche products (Clickbank blog has good tips for vendors and affiliates
- Detailed sales reporting
- Weekly payments and direct deposit available
- Get paid on time, every time — ClickBank has never missed a payment in 10 years (this is true)
- Acurate affiliate commission tracking
- ClickBank handles affiliate payment distribution
- No hands-on management of affiliates required
- Sell your product in English, Spanish, French, and German
- $50 to be able to list your initial product when you sign up as a vendor. Read the details about this here
Clicksure Seller (means, if you want to sell your product, you need to sign up as a seller)
- No upfront fee’s to sell your stuff
- Control panel is awesome looking (I know the affiliate one is but I’m not a seller)
- After signing up, you could be up a running within 24 hours
- low transaction fees, no up-front payments and no monthly subscription or account charges.
- Benefit from premium customer support with access to detailed marketing resources and 24hr online and telephone support
- Multiple Landing Page Options
- Weekly Payments (Bank transfer only payment option as of right now)
- Latest Tracking Technology – If you know what Clickbank’s looks like then this is 10x as better.
- Detailed REAL time reporting
Clicksure is so new still and over time they will be adding more features and more information to their pages. I’m not saying to switch all your products over to them but try to use them as another source of getting your product promoted online. There are some folks who promote products from ClickSure’s marketplace. Keep an eye on this business as I think it has potential to give ClickBank some trouble in a few more years. I believe that you need an account for a seller or an affiliate to be able to view their marketplace section. I’m loving the look of it and the data we have access to. You’ll have to join to see the marketplace.
Have a profitable month.