Are you an existing ClickBank vendor who creates products and sells them on Clickbank? Did you know there is an alternative to ClickBank that’s called ClickSure? Clicksure works almost like Clickbank but has a few features I think is better than Clickbank. (This just my opinion). Clicksure hasn’t been around for that long so they have lot’s of room for improvement for sure. What I do know about them already is that they do not approve all SELLERS who submit their product to their marketplace. They are looking for quality good products that will sell. It’s bad business practice having low quality products in the marketplace that either don’t sell or provide information that the client could get by searching Google.
ClickBank vs Clicksure
Let’s try to compare the 2 business’s. You make the call to choose 1 or use both to increase your profit margin even more. I’m comparing them as of Today. If one site makes a huge upgrade or does something else, these facts below will be off. (Updated 11/14/2013)
Clickbank has created a vendor checklist to follow if you wish to create a product listing in their marketplace. This is the general guidelines to follow when creating your sales page.
- Your digital product, in a format that is accessible by people using different operating systems and software. For example, not everyone has Microsoft Word on their computer
- Your own domain name. ClickBank does not provide hosting and does not allow you to use subdomains on another site, such as http://yourproduct.blogspot.com
- A Pitch Page and Thank You Page for your product.
- Website hosting for your Pitch Page and Thank You Page. ClickBank does not provide hosting for these pages unless you are using our ClickBank Powered Platform, and you cannot use free hosting services that merely assign you a sub domain.
- Customer support. You must be able to provide timely customer support when needed, such as offering support to customers on using your product, or responding to return requests.
- Disclaimer: Make sure you add the required disclaimer to your Pitch Page(s) and Thank You Page(s): (They will mention the context to insert)
- An Affiliates page. This is a page on your site where you provide additional information, images, resources, and more to potential affiliates to help them promote your product.
- A Marketplace Listing. While technically optional, we highly recommend that when creating your ClickBank product, you include a Marketplace Title and Description so your product can be listed in the Marketplace for affiliates to find and promote
- No hands-on management of affiliates required
- Sell your product in multiple languages
- $49.95 to be able to list your initial product when you sign up as a vendor. Read the details about this here
- Start taking payments in a few simple steps
- customers can pay with a variety of payment methods (Clickbank does not do this)
- Global reach – they accept payments from almost any country
- Connect with Millions of ClickSure Customers
- Cutting edge reporting and analytics
- Exposure in the Clicksure Affiliate Marketplace
- No hands on affiliate management required
- ClickSure handles all the affiliate reporting and payments
- Over 100,000 Affiliates
- Full product, billing and customer support
Clicksure is so new still and over time they will be adding more features and more information to their pages. I’m not saying to switch all your products over to them but try to use them as another source of getting your product promoted online. There are some folks who promote products from ClickSure’s marketplace and put up a similar product on Clickbank to test out convert’s. Keep an eye on this business as I think it has potential to give ClickBank some trouble in a few more years. I believe that you need an account for a seller or an affiliate to be able to view their marketplace section. I’m loving the look of it and the data we have access to. You’ll have to join to see the marketplace.
Have a profitable month.